Loadbank rental from Crestchic provides customers with flexible and convenient solutions for load testing, with a very wide range of loadbank specifications and delivery options.
Specifying a loadbank
When specifying a loadbank, have the following information handy:
- Size and purpose of load required (kW/kVA)?
- Test voltage?
- AC or DC test supply?
- If AC, is it single or three-phase, what frequency?
- Resistive (Unity Power Factor) or Resistive/Reactive (0.8 Power Factor typically)?
- Is remote control required?
- Length of remote control cable?
- Load cable length?
- Cam-lok tails required?
- Loadbank control type?
- Rental duration?
- Site location and type?
- Is a survey required?
- Weekday, evening or weekend time required on site?
- Installation by Crestchic?
Crestchic also has a large fleet of containerized transformers from 2.9MVA to 8.0MVA. These transformers are multi-tap and can operate at voltages from 600V to 36kV. Crestchic transformers are supplied in standard ISO type containers fully bundled with save-all bases, compete with MV and LV switchgear.
Contact Crestchic today to find out more and for an accurate Rental quotation.