Crestchic Loadbanks, a world leader in load bank power testing solutions, is set to showcase its range of data center load banks at Data Centre World Singapore. The event takes place 12th-13th October, Marina Bay Sands, Malaysia.
The event, billed as Asia’s leading data center event, connects technologists and business leaders with experts, solutions and services to discover the latest data center innovations and solutions, gain first-hand knowledge and all that is required to enhance a data center’s capabilities, efficiencies and readiness for all future demands.
Members of the Crestchic team will be available throughout the event on stand L30 to discuss Crestchic’s capabilities and product offering, including:
- Resistive-only load banks typically up to 300kW for heat load testing
- Rack mounted server emulators for heat load- testing
- Capacitive load banks to test with the leading power factor often associated with servers
- Large multi-megawatt, medium voltage load bank packages to test and synchronise multigenset systems on a common bus with a lagging power factor
- DC load banks to test UPS systems for close battery analysis and discharge performance
- Resistive-reactive load banks for testing the whole system operation in an emergency change-over scenarios
Paul Brickman, Group Commercial Director at Crestchic Loadbanks, explains: “Power outages can lead to decreases in productivity, increases in production time, and an increase in costs. With power supplies increasingly volatile, using load banks for commissioning and ongoing testing of backup power solutions, as well as for heat load testing, is more important than ever. We’re looking forward to meeting customers and industry colleagues to talk about power continuity in the sector.”
To find out more about the event, or to get tickets, visit https://www.datacenterworldasia.com/